- Delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and is performed to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The Customer may choose the following forms of delivery of the ordered Goods:
- by a courier company,
- by a post operator,
- delivery to Paczkomat InPost (Pack-automat),
- using own transport of the Sellers,
- personal pick-up at the Seller's personal pick-up point
- On the Shop websites, in the description of the Goods, the Seller informs the Customer about the number of Business Days needed to process the Order and to deliver it, as well as about the delivery charges.
- The deadline for delivery and processing of the Order shall be calculated per Business Days, in accordance with Paragraph VII Subparagraph 2.
- The Seller shall, according to the Customer’s will, deliver a VAT invoice together with the Goods for the Goods delivered.
- If the ordered Goods have different delivery deadlines, the longest deadline shall apply to the whole Order.
Prices and methods of payment
- The prices for the Goods are provided in PLN, GBP, USD, EUR or RUB as selected by the Customer and they include all the components like VAT, customs duties and other fees.
- The Customer may choose the following payment methods:
- bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case the Order’s processing shall commence after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer, and the Goods shall be dispatched immediately after the funds are credited on the Seller’s bank account and after the Order is completed);
- cash upon personal pick-up - payment at the Seller’s personal pick-up point (in this case the Order shall be processed immediately after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer, and the Goods shall be released at the Seller’s personal pick-up point);
- cash, COD - payment to the delivery service at the moment of collection (in this case the processing of the Order and its dispatch shall commence after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer and after the Order is completed);
- electronic payment (n this case the Order’s processing shall commence after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer and after the Seller receives information from the system of the payment processing agent that the Customer has made the payment, and the Goods shall be dispatched immediately after the Order is completed).
- On the Shop websites, in the description of the Goods, the Seller informs the Customer about the time when he must make the payment for the Order. If the Customer fails to make the payment within the time specified in the previous sentence, the Seller - after a prior ineffective cease and desist letter setting an appropriate deadline - may withdraw from the Sales Agreement under Article 491 of the Civil Code.
The right to withdraw from the Agreement
- The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without specifying the reason by submitting an appropriate declaration within 14 days. To keep this deadline it is enough to send this declaration before its lapse.
- The Consumer may compose the declaration by himself or use the form of declaration of withdrawal from Agreement, which constitutes Appendix No. 1 to the Terms and Conditions.
- The 14-days’ deadline shall be calculated from the day when the Goods were delivered or - in the case of an Agreement for Services - from the day it was concluded.
- Upon receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from Agreement to the Consumer’s electronic mail address.
- The right to withdraw from Agreement by the Consumer shall be excluded in the following cases:
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are non-prefabricated Goods manufactured as per the specifications of the Consumer or serving to satisfy his unique needs;
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods undergoing rapid spoiling or Goods that has a short shelf life.
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods delivered in sealed packaging, which one opened is non-returnable for health or hyqiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
- In the case of withdrawal from a distance Agreement, such an Agreement shall be deemed not concluded. What the parties have rendered shall be returned in an unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary within the scope of the ordinary management, in particular to determine the nature, features and functioning of the item. The items should be returned immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the address of the Seller.
- The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from receipt of the Consumer’s declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Consumer all the payments he has made, including the costs of delivery for the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment with the same method of payment as was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to another way of refund, whereas such a refund shall not generate any cost for the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the refund of payment received from the Consumer until he receives the returned item or the Consumer provides a proof of its return dispatch, whichever comes first, unless the Seller offered to pick up the item from the Consumer by himself.
- If the form of delivery of the Goods selected by the Consumer is other than the least expensive, regular form of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund to the Consumer any additional costs he has incurred.
- The Consumer shall only incur the direct cost of return of the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to incur that cost.
Complaints for the Goods under warranty
- The Seller undertakes to deliver Goods free from defects.
- The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer who is a Consumer, under warranty for defects in accordance with the provisions laid down in Article 556 – 576 of the Civil Code.In relation to the Customers who are Entrepreneurs warranty is excluded.
- Complaints arising out of a breach of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law or under these Terms and Conditions should be sent to the following address:Inpla Invest sp. z o.o. , 52 Gruntowa street, ZIP code 04-906 Warsaw, or to the electronic mail address: email@example.com.
- In order for the complaint to be processed, the Customer should send or deliver the Goods in question, attaching the proof of purchase, if possible. The Goods should be delivered or sent to the Seller address.
- The Seller undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days.
- If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller shall request the Customer to supplement it as necessary, immediately, but not later than within 7 days from the date when the Customer received the request.